Introduce yourself πŸ‘‹

Hi Everyone!
I’m Amelia and a student based in London. I came across Proptee on TikTok and I think it is a brilliant idea :grinning: I look forward to the launch and being part of the community as this project grows!

2 Likes

Hi Amelia

Welcome, I think things are going to get even more interesting on here soon. Especially with the launch of Alpha testing the app.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Michelle. I am relatively new to investing and looking for interesting and engaging ways to invest. This is so exciting and realistically the closet I’ll get to owning property! Even if it is only a Β£1’s worth :joy: seriously though I cannot wait to try this app out. I have a few quid ready and waiting!

2 Likes

Hey Guys,

Discovered this from someone sharing on Twitter. Very interesting concept and excited to try this app out :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone

I enjoy investing and found Proptee via dividend investor on YouTube. Really interested in this.
Does Proptee already own certain properties ?

All the very best of luck and success with this. I’m sure there will be huge take up as the word spreads :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!
Names jas and im a student based in London. I came across Proptee on TikTok and I think it is a brilliant idea and a great way to start property investment I look forward to the launch and being part of the community as this project grows!

1 Like

My name is Babatunde and I am from Nigeria. I am looking forward to start investing. I hope I am qualify been an African. Nigeria to be precise.

1 Like

Welcome @dreams4eva! :wave: Do you live in the UK?

Hi, I’m Stephen and have signed up and on the waiting list. I like looking for new ways to invest and Proptee looks interesting.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am Saad and I’m excited to have joined the Proptee team. I will mainly be focusing on marketing and the community, so I hope to be chatting with you guys soon.

3 Likes

It’s great to see the team growing, not sure if your behind the nothing fancy releases, plus everything else going on over the last couple of weeks but great job. It’s good to be hearing all about Proptee

3 Likes