Introduce yourself 👋

Hey everyone! :wave:

I’m Alex, the other co-founder and CTO of Proptee.

Here’s a recent photo of me up on a climbing net:

I’m super excited about Proptee because I’ve always wanted to put my money to work for me — without risking it all on stocks, and getting more than the 1% from banks (well, 0.1% nowadays…).

Plus, as an engineer, I love building and fixing things :building_construction:

4 Likes

This sounds amazing! I’m so excited to get started in January, really looking forward to seeing it all set up. How many people are on staff at the moment? How big is this?

1 Like

@jackbailley Position #6 and you referred 6 friends in total. :muscle: Great job!

The Monzo community was quite harsh on us :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve just read the comments - sorry to read that! Hopefully they come round to the idea!

@Ginger_Downing Proptee has a small team of :four: passionate individuals working together as a strong team. :nerd_face:

Ah brilliant! Props to you all for doing something so great. (The pun wasn’t initially intended…oops XD)

2 Likes

:joy: our first pun here :call_me_hand:

Hello everyone. Im Abraham and im really excited for the launch of this beautiful invention. Ive always wanted to get into the real estate business and to be honest this is a perfect way to kickstart and stay in it. Thanks alot

3 Likes

Hello @Kheirnandez :wave:
We’re flattered you called Proptee an invention! :heart_eyes_cat: Do you invest your money in any way right now? :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Uhhhm currently im having a business about to start with my friends exporting agricultural produce from african countries to europe. But for a start we will be exporting to neighbouring countries and looking to expand into the uk as im currently living in the uk

1 Like

Sounds fantastic @Kheirnandez. Good luck!

1 Like

Hi guys,
Great to be here! I’m really exited about this innovation. Nice to see that you guys are shaking up property investment!
can’t wait to try this product

3 Likes

Hey! I’m Connor. Looking forward to being part of Proptee.

Excited to diversify my portfolio and to generate a new income stream and passive income.

3 Likes

Hey guys,
I am Gergely, I have been interested in this project since day 1. Hope everything works out for you in the future. And of course looking forward to invest in properties, I have a feeling it is going to be a huge rise in the market, so I will not let this opportunity fly away. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

hi there :wave:

I myself can’t wait for this to be released. It will be an interesting opportunity!

2 Likes

Hey all :wave:

I’m Alan, an Italian software developer based in London. Like @jackbailley I saw your thread on the Monzo community and thought it was an interesting idea. And yes, @BenToth, someone there was quite harsh. :see_no_evil:

Out of curiosity, what are you folks using to build Proptee, in terms of tech?

Hey @Alan :wave:

someone there was quite harsh. :see_no_evil:

It’s great to see people spending a lot of time on writing long posts about the housing market or Proptee. We learn a lot from them.

what are you folks using to build Proptee, in terms of tech?

iOS app: native, built with Swift
Android: again native, will be built with Kotlin
Platform API (our backend) and Trading Engine: Golang and PostgreSQL.

We built the orderbook and trading engine on top of PostgreSQL because we focused on correctness and speed of development rather than scalability/performance. We estimate this will serve us well for at least 1 year in production.

If you want to know more, then definitely talk to @alex our CTO.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m Kel just came across this via Tik Tok was fascinated with the idea I’m new to this but looks interesting so I’m hoping any help or support I may need everyone can help me on the way.

1 Like

Hello Ben …

Looking forward to the launch…

1 Like