Last Friday, we have invited the first 3 people to test the brand new Proptee iOS app. Thanks again for helping guys, we’re extremely grateful.
What happened in the last week:
- In total, we have submitted 4 new app versions to Apple.
- Fixed a major bug that was crashing the app every 10 seconds.
- Fixed the login issues with the magic link.
- Implemented a Cancel Order function, so now everyone can cancel their pending orders.
- Built a quick order book in the app. Don’t worry, we’re working on a nicer design.
- In the Account Tab, you can see your detailed balance now, including ‘Reserved amount’ for your pending orders.
Plans for next week:
- Releasing real-time updates in the app. (The portfolio Tab already updates real-time)
- Polishing the property info page. Adding more photos, videos, info to each property.
- New login/signup screen design.
- Releasing public order book with all the orders on our website.
And of course, fixing all the bugs that we make
We’re inviting more people to participate in the Alpha Test and we might introduce market hours to increase the concentration of trades. What do you think about this?
Thanks again for helping and have a lovely weekend!