Update requested

Hey guys.
It’s been a while since there’s been an update and the app has been pulled from TestFlight. Are you continuing with the project?

4 Likes

:wave: Hi @ap.scott. Yes, :100:%.

We’re still here and not going anywhere anytime soon. After seeing the incredible amount of feedback and data from your alpha testing we had to go back to the drawing board and modify a lot in the app.

In the meantime, we were working on:

• Building the team
  • Raising our first round of funding
  • Designing a great legal setup

I’m happy to say that we have some exciting announcements coming up and we can’t wait to share the new app with you in our Beta Testing. So stay tuned and sorry for not being active here. :pray:

Thanks for the update, really appreciate it. I think the fact all channels had just gone radio silent (including twitter) it looked a little ominous!

I had thought the same but I understand it must be a massive challenge to launch something like this. Glad your still going and looking forward to the future releases.

Yeah, both of you are absolutely right, and thank you for the massive support. We’re still only 4 people in total so things take more time than expected. However, our public product roadmap is up to date, so you can always get an idea of what we’re working on.